This is an agreement between all parents whose kids will participate in the Kid Code Club Africa (KCCA) bootcamp and weekend training coding class which will kick start on Saturday the 9th of April for the year 2022, and, the Management of Kid Code Club Africa of Block 2, Suite 1,2,3; 1st Floor Kalwa Plaza, Zarmaganda- Rayfield Roundabout Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.
KCCA, a program which is powered by Alpha Blue Foundation, trains and empowers kids with ICT knowledge in coding courses which includes Web development, Mobile development, UI/UX, and Game development.
KCCA Parents and KCCA Management on the date signed below from henceforth hereby agree to the following:
- Lack of active participation from the participants for two weeks would lead to withdrawal from the program. i.e. if he/she does not participate in take-home or class assignments. The kid will be asked to participate in the fully paid program and he/she will have to pay for the full package.
- Participants that are unable to meet up with the requirements for their chosen skill set will also be withdrawn.
- For any kid to be nominated for an award, he/she must participate fully in the weekend class unless in an unforeseen circumstance.
- Kids will be streamlined to just a skill-set through screening and recommendation. The child can only major in one coding program to enable effective learning and full participation. i.e. web development, mobile development, UI/UX, and game development.
- I.D cards for the program would be given to all the participants. No one would be let into the class without his/her I.D card. If a child misplaces his/hers, he/she will have to pay N2000 for replacement and it is compulsory.
- Parents will always get feedback and news on KCCA activities and there will be frequent meetings between Management and the parents.
- Parents whose kids participate in the weekend coding class must attend all meetings that concern them and their kids.
- Promo Packs will be sent out to Parents. (Content sponsorship and collaboration document). Promo packs include ways parents can support KCCA through their linkages. Parents should ensure that they spread the word of KCCA to their friends and families.
- Attendance for all participants. Each child must sign in and sign out whenever they come for the weekend class and Parents/Guardians will also sign in when bringing in the child and will sign out when picking the child up. It is important for security purposes.
- Parents/Guardians will pay a fine of N500 if they fail to pick up their kids 30 minutes after the class closes. There is only 15 minutes of grace.