RAISING THE NEXT AFRICAN DIGITAL HEROES.
Seamless Kids Tech programme
Kids Code Club Africa (KCCA) is aimed at empowering children with ICT and the entrepreneurial skills they need to secure their future, build their careers, and contribute to the sustainable growth of the African continent.
The initiative was launched in 2019 to ensure that African children are empowered with the digital skills they need to gain experience working in the African tech ecosystem, turn their creative ideas into technologies that provide solutions, and establish profitable tech careers and tech startups that will promote a sustainable African continent.
Designed As A progressive programme
KCCA is a three (3) year digital tech and entrepreneurial training that provides the development of the following skills for children between the ages of nine (9) to sixteen (16) years:
- 1. Web Development
- 2. Game Development
- 3. Animation
- 4. Robotics
- 5. Mobile Application Development
- 6. User Interface & User Experience (UI/UX) Design
To provide the African child with digital tech and entrepreneurial skills.
- To build an entrepreneurial mindset in young Africans to establish tech-based businesses or startups.
- To encourage young Africans to develop technologies that promote sustainable development in Africa.
- To support children to become self-reliant and equip them with skills that enable them to stand out irrespective of their backgrounds
- To promote the sustainable development of the African economy by equipping young Africans with skills that alleviate poverty.
- To promote gender equality by balancing the already existing gender gap in the tech industry.
To raise African children to become digital tech heroes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kalwa Plaza. Zarmaganda Rayfield, Jos, Nigeria
+234 807 0478 548
+234 811 5190 900
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 05:00PM